Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic Volunteer Campbell River is currently closed to the public. We are still available through email or by leaving a voicemail and we will return your call. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our phone number is 250-287-8111.
Archives for March 2020
Let’s join together and ensure the 12.7 million Canadian volunteers we count on receive a well-deserved round of applause. It’s time to applaud this country’s volunteers.
More information coming soon.
The Senior Peer Support Program is a FREE, confidential, one-to-one support to women and men 55+ years of age. We provide support to seniors who are experiencing:
- Lifestyle changes
- Changing relationships with family and friends
- Aging and health concerns
- and more
The goals of the Senior Peer Support Program include:
- Providing encouragement
- Helping people manage their own concerns and worries
- Helping seniors find and utilize available supports and resources
- Helping people feel connected to their community and others
- Engaging senior peer volunteers in meaningful activities
Our Trained Senior Support Volunteers will
- Listen to you
- Respect your need for privacy and confidentiality
- Help you find your own solutions
- Respect your point of view and desire for personal choice
- Assist with finding accurate information