Volunteering brings benefits to both society at large and the individual volunteer. It makes important contributions, economically as well as socially. ~ UN Development Program
The Benefits of Volunteering
- Develop new skills
- Participate in training activities
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Learn about your community
- Gain practical knowledge
- Feel good about the difference you are making
- Add to your resume
To Your Community
- Community gains from your talents, skills and perspectives
- Improved quality of life for community members
- Improved environment in which you live
- Stronger voice for the community regarding issues that concern members
- Support for families, schools, youth and community
There is a not-for-profit in our community that can use your talents, skills, and perspectives.
Please consider volunteering today!
Click here to see all of the current volunteer opportunities or set up an appointment to meet with us to discuss opportunities that fit your needs.
Please call 250.287.8111 or email email@example.com