Workshop: 9:30 – 11:30 am, Doors open 9:00 am for coffee and networking
Location: Enterprise Centre, Boardroom, 900 Alder Street, Campbell River
Price: $25 pp for Volunteer Campbell River member agencies, $40 pp for non-members
Topics covered in this workshop will include:
- Non-profits – How to capture charitable dollars!
- Taxation – How to pay less and leave more! INCLUDES PRIZES!!!
- Estate Planning – When do we start?
- Charitable Giving – But What about my family?
Who Should Attend:
- Executive Directors, Fundraisers, Board members and those with fund development responsibility in non-profit organizations
- Staff with an accounting function or role within the organization
- Those wanting to pay less tax!
About the facilitators:
Glen Clark is a financial advisor with Sun Life Financial and has owned several businesses as well as a franchise. He volunteers with CR Daybreak Rotary, is a mentor in the Kid-Start program, and has been active on several boards and strata management. Glen has called Campbell River home all his life and he and his wife Katrina have two daughters. He is no stranger to non-profits, wanting to pay less tax, and charitable giving!
Brett Woodside is a lawyer with Tees Kiddle Spencer. Brett obtained his Bachelor of Art and Juris Doctor Degrees from the University of British Columbia. He maintains a general law practice which includes corporate/commercial, real estate and wills and estates. He was born and raised in Campbell River and in his spare time serves on the board of directors for the Campbell River Volunteer Society as well as the Tidemark Theater Society.
Limited seating! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-287-8111 with your name, agency, and contact information. We will send you an invoice, then, forward payment by cash or cheque before January 25th to Volunteer Campbell River located at the Enterprise Center 900 Alder Street, V9W 2P6.