The Campbell River Volunteer Society is a non-profit organization located in the Enterprise Centre at 900 Alder Street, Campbell River. We are currently seeking a Youth Intern, funded through the Government of Canada for 500 hours of work, to be completed by March 31, 2016 cialis mit rezept.
The Youth Intern will provide IT Support in the areas of Social Media Communications (particularly YouTube) and will develop videos in relation to volunteering. The Intern will also create training tools, and provide some basic computer training to staff, volunteers, and members of Volunteer Campbell River. There will also be opportunity for other related work assignments such as marketing and administration in order to broaden the work experience.
• Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
• A student either currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution or a youth who has completed at least 1 course at university or another post-secondary institution.
• Intention to gain ICT skills and knowledge
• A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been given refugee status in Canada.
• Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations
• Not in Receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
For a full job description and/or to apply for this position, please email Volunteer Campbell River at email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 9 am Monday, October 19th, 2015.